Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Monday, January 19, 2009

Great Session

Today was Really good!

I started out doing figure 8s cause Blaze was Reilly RB and wanting to go so we started at the walk and he said he wanted to go faster! so I said OK go! and he started slipping cause the ground was wet so I was like um OK not a good idea,

then I moved on to follow the rail pattern for level 3 in finesse. and I did it on the outside of the round pen and blaze kept drifting away and I put him back and after 3 circles he got it. so I went to the right did the same thing so I moved up to the trot and he was really good! and moved to the canter he was wanting to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo fast so I kept makeing him slow down and after a bit he did really good and slow so I stop ed. then did some freestyle riding bridle less and wow at first he was like were GOING AND I SAID OK I'M HANGING ON TIGHT and he calmed down after I let him do what he wanted so there you go I stoped fed him and that's about it

Until next time may the horse be with you!

No comments: