Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Monday, September 13, 2010

Water hole rituals

I've been extremely interested in Carolyn Resnick's method. She is brilliant! also she explains thing so clearly, and truly is the best method I've found so far.

Today I did the first water hole ritual: took me a book, and a chair and sat in the pasture. All of the horses ignored me for about 20 minutes, or so. and then they came to me. Except for Blaze because he was not allowed near the dominant horses. I then moved my chair from the herd, and Blaze came to me and fell asleep next to me, Then the others came: Spirit sat his chin on my shoulder, Angel sat her head on my lap, Joie sat her head on top of Angel's head, And Amour sat her head on my arm. everyone almost fell asleep. It was really sweet!
The herd is getting better! everyone loves coming up to me and being played with, I cannot wait to move onto the next watering hole rituals

This is just a quick update!

Naturally

Hannah

No comments: