Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Fun


It's starting to Feel like spring, here in Georgia. Been beautiful these past few days, and I'm loving every minute of it.

I've been playing with all of them lately, I'll start out with Blaze of what I've been playing with.

Blaze

I've been playing around online and Freestyle, and also finesse, his Freestyle just keep improving, and I am striving to remind him that his "whoa" and "go" should be equal, not one more then the other. Yo-yo game is zone 3 and on the circle is coming along really nicely, his zone 3 yo-yo game has progressed to the point that we can do it at liberty, on the circling game he is still learning but coming good. Our finesse is beautiful, actually, I just purchased the C2 Cradle bridle today, should be here within a week and I can't wait to see how he likes it.


Angel

Angel and I have been playing with Freestyle and online, Freestyle is improving, the other day I rode her freestyle and she bucked allot but I rode her though it and the once she would offer the canter without bucking I go off immediately. Yesterday, I rode freestyle again, and she offered the canter without bucking at all. we also Played on-line, and I was teaching her how to bow, she is pretty unconfident about it, but we're getting there, just taking the time it takes with her confidence.


Joy

Joy and I've been also playing online, liberty and freestyle, Her liberty is great! she loves to chase me ad have fun bucking and kicking out at me. her online is Great! I'm teaching her to lay down, and just last night she went down on 2 knees like 10 times! she is a very confident horse, and just about nothing nothing scares her. she has been raised around people. anyways her freestyle is coming along, she is still learning what the reins mean, so I have been just doing passenger lesson.


Amour

Amour and I have been playing with online and Freestyle, her online is great, I've been teaching her how to bow, and she is almost going on 1 knee. her freestyle is Great! I'm just about ready to ride her bridle less and bareback, she is really good at the walk and trot, we're playing with getting her canter slower.


Spirit

I haven't been able to play with spirit much, but in fact, I did play with him last night. I was teaching him how to relax at the walk, (on the ground) he tends to hold his breath allot, so after that he started breathing and licking chewing etc. after that I was thinking about riding and decided not to just because He was doing fantastic on the ground and I didn't want to take a chance that things were not going to go good under saddle and ways taught him to bow which he learned that fairly fast and I was really proud of him.




This past Sunday me and mr. Blaze had allot of fun, and I took some pictures, and so did my dad and also got some video footage and made a video and it turned out beautifully, Enjoy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now, here is a couple of videos I made.

This is the first one



This is a Blooper video



now, we're getting ready to head to TN this friday! I am very excited. Going to be looking at houses up there :)

That's all for now.

Naturally
Hannah & Blaze

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi! I'm a girl from Sweden who find your blog when i Googled! I just love those pictures and everything you write! Thanks for all inspiration!