Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Busy!

so Lately I've been really busy, but I like keeping busy...ha ha, so I won't "get lazy!" ha ha, anyways. I've been trying to get everything I ask Blaze to be in very low phases, trying still to get everything to Phase 1, and it's going pretty good. also been tweeting our Level 4 online/liberty and that is going awesome. Blaze is really more LBE now. he is motivated, and he'll try so hard, we can Officially do a Spanish walk under saddle, and while i'm on him, which is really cool. so proud of my Boy, :) and looks like I'll be able to go to Jennifer's for a play day this week, I might be filming My L4, (if it's OK with her) and if I feel were ready, which I've went over everything and we can do all the task! so it's looking good, but we'll see. I'm about to have enough to Buy a cradle bridle, and I'm VERY excited about that (might be getting one used!) anyways Blaze and I are doing Great, he is learning new stuff all the time, and I'm working even harder on my self to be the best me I can be in everything I do,

here are a couple of videos of our Progress





Enjoy!
Naturally Hannah And Blaze

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I can't believe you're filming your Level 4 already....how old are you again?? I know you're pretty young so that's awesome. Just think of where you'll be in five years.

Loved the vids, by the way. They really just make me want to get out there and play with my horse.

Sarah

Hannah Willis said...

Thank you so much!! we've worked real hard :)

and I'm 15 :)

Jordyn Daniels said...

LOVE the vids!!! YOU"RE ALREADY AT LEVEL 4!!! AWESOME!!!!! You're a reason that helped me make the switch to Parelli and Natural Horsemanship, I saw your vids and they REALLY inspired me. You have a gift, and it's an AMAZING one...

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Hannah Willis said...

Thank you so much!!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Your Welcome:D!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~