Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

EKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was ONE Crazy day!! out of knowere we started haveing bad wether and bam the tornado siren goes off. and me my mom/dad/braothers/ and sister n law was at my dads business. So I'm like about to have a heart atack. and my dad is laughing at me. and so we left and we were bringing my brother to church. and to do that we headed right into it. and I said THIS IS INSANE!!!!!! and we turned on a road and we look and there is this HUGE brown tornado comeing right at us!!!! I mean like less then half a mile. and we turned around and BOOM hail wind and rain start hitting us. I was about to TOTALLY FREAK OUT!!! and everything is getting herd to see. and we were tuck at a red light and then we Finally got passed the red light and RAN FOR DEAR LIFE!!!!! and my dad was smileing and my brother was laughing lol. and I'm like YIKES!!!!!!!! and we headed for sun light and GOT OUT OF IT. so that was the most scared thing that has EVER happend to me. and that is as close to a tonado as I want to EVER get. and luckly are horses was fine when we got home. but yesterday there was more than 1 tornado around us there was like 2 or 3


I also posted this on the savvy club fourm

4 comments:

Aleesha said...

EKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! is Right!!! WOW!!! Good Post!! Glad you are safe!!
Aleesha

Hannah Willis said...

Thanks me too!

Fran said...

Thats scary stuff! I've been in that position once, and don't wish to EVER relive it!

With regard to your brother and dad laughing being so perplexing, did you know that laughter is actually a way to release tension and adrenaline? It's similar to crying in that way, actually. While you may have seen it as just downright crazy, they might have been releasing their tension in the only way they could at the time ;)

Interesting thought for the day! Glad you got out of there safely.

Hannah Willis said...

Thanks. and wow Fran! i didn't know that