Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun Fun!!!!!!

well. the first of the year has started off Great! I've been playing more with finesse. and I learned one Lesson. and that is......the other day when I played with Blaze before I rode him. which I was gonna do a finesse session. anyway. when I got on he was doing Really well he was listening to me and having a great soft feel which was very nice. I even try ed cantering and he did such a beautiful Canter. wow awesome feeling. so today I didn't play with him before I start playing with finesse and it did not go so well he was with his head...tossing/chewing the bit/wanting to buck etc... so anyway the lesson I learned was that if I do a warm up and get him playing with me that finesse is allot easy er.

well going to bed night all happy new year

Savvy Out

No comments: