Welcome!

"Look back at our struggle for freedom,

Trace our present day's strength to it's source;

And you'll find that man's pathway to glory

Is strewn with the bones of the horse."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what a day not in a good way:(

today started out like any day ..

so I go to the pasture like any other day but today I was going to teach Blaze to law down while I'm on his back! and that went well and easy.

so I had 3 horses that the hoofs needed to be file down so I started off with Angel and she was really good and my back started hearting cause i have back problems. so then i started on spirit and he wanted to put on a little fight taking his foot away and then he pulled one time and his hoof hit my head OUCH! so then i just kept going and then my hip pops out and back in OUCHHHH!!!!!! SO I like this hearts Reilly bad but I need to finish this. then joy kept coming over to me like what you doing and I kept have to shu her away then about time I was done with spirit

then last one Joy 1 year old QH mare oug she wanted to put up a fight to so I just kept playing with her so she Finlay started to stand still and her hoofs are so hard to file and it took like 15 minutes to finish her hoofs and that was just her front so I was fed then went back to the house

then I had to get ready for karate

so then I get there and my Karate teacher started using me and a crash dummy and oy did that hert but I pretty good with pain now.
so then I had to fight Chelsea she most of the time a good control but tonight she hit me hard in the neck spranged my foot and I never said anything to them that it spanged my foot cause came on I'm like I'm tuff so then I wake up the next day and boy that was pain full but oh well my time of venting is over

till next time Hannah out

No comments: